Please visit www.hillromstarpartnerrebate.com.au to make an online redemption claim.
- Customer purchases from Star Partner Dealers on participating products only between 1 April – 30 June 2020.
- Customers will need to upload a copy of a valid Tax Invoice as proof of purchase and confirm GTIN codes.
- Purchaser’s contact details (name, GP clinic and address, telephone and email address).
- Only online claims will be accepted at www.hillromstarpartnerrebate.com.au. All online claims must be accepted between 1 April and up to COB 30 July 2020.
- Rebates payments will be made via EFT to the actual HCP making the purchase. This will occur once online claims are submitted in full and approved by our team.
- Rebate payment can take up to 8 working days to be made depending on financial institutions.
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
Capture fast, comfortable, automated blood pressure readings with one button touch.
Welch Allyn have combined two of their innovative technologies--SureBP® and FlexiPort-- to support accurate blood pressure readings. SureBP technology, is a blood pressure averaging algorithm that allows the device to capture blood pressure readings on cuff inflation in a comfortable way for patients.
The ProBP 2000 device is compatible with a wide range of Welch Allyn FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs.
With 11720 Ophthalmoscope, 23810 MacroView, 76700 Locking Collars and LED Lamps
Includes 11720 Coaxial Ophthalmoscope head with LED bulb
Includes 23810 MacroView Otoscope head with LED bulb
Includes 76700 locking collars
OptiSense sensor automatically turns handles on and off when removed and replaced from the cradle
5 year warranty, (10 years on coiled cords, 7 years on LED bulbs)