Medisafe Plus 371 Vaccine Fridge with preconfigured temperature control.
24 months’ parts and labour warranty with 24-hour support.
The Medisafe Plus 371 is one of the most feature-packed models of vaccine fridges available. It is a purpose-built vaccine fridge designed and built in Australia in line with the national ‘Strive for 5’ vaccine storage guidelines.
All Medisafe Plus units are equipped with two temperature probes for rigorous monitoring of both the cabinet temperature and a simulated vaccine temperature, yielding the most accurate measurements possible. This sets Medisafe Plus apart in the market in terms of technology. The Medisafe Plus 311 also has the ability to have a BMS system plugged into the back of the unit to connect with your alarm system.
The Medisafe Plus 371 is TGA approved and QCPP accredited and comes complete with the built-in Medisafe Plus cloud temperature monitoring system. Known as the AQ Box, the system provides access to live data via web-enabled devices such as mobile phones, tablets, computers and laptops. If there is a temperature breach or power outage, alerts are sent via SMS and email to pre-nominated staff. 12 months of complimentary access to the AQ Box portal is also included in the purchase price.
The 371 model packs all the great features and outstanding quality you can expect from Medisafe Plus, Australia's #1 vaccine fridge manufacturer.
Includes 24 Month parts and labour warranty, supported by 24-hour Australia-wide service.
- 381 Ltr Capacity Medisafe Fridge with Data Logger
- Electronic thermostat maintains the temperature between 2 and 8 degrees Celcius
- QCPP Compliant Product, Australian design
- Medisafe temperature full monitoring system AQ Box with the ability to monitor one or multiple units.
- Logging of hours between resets
- Comes standard with an integral door lock and key, internal evaporator guard and door fan switch
- Power failure alarm
- High-quality commercial grade design & construction
- Highly accurate electronic controls
- Audible auto resetting alarms
- Internal light
- Auto dialler option
- Large blue digital display
- Dimensions: 595W x 595D x 1,930H
The benefits of the AQ Box:
1. You receive a comprehensive online data reporting facility that may be enabled on your computer, smartphone, or tablet for 24/7 access.
2. You receive a broad-based alarm/alert facility 24/7- via email and SMS.
3. You have a platform that AQ will continue to develop to extend fault identification and preventative maintenance offerings over time.
4. You do not need to worry about replacing batteries on a regular basis.
5. You do not need to install or utilise an analogue phone service for auto-dial alerts.
* small annual fee applies after initial 12 months' access.
- Medisafe Programmed Maintenance Program -can be set as 6 or 12 months service.
- UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) Pack – UPS, Battery & Card – able to hold for 8 hrs plus in case of power failure
-UPS Maintenance and Test & Tag available - can be combined with Preventive Maintenance
Please contact us for more details
Delivery Charges apply