The 3M Littmann® Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments.
The stethoscope features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain.
Stethoscope Key Features:
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and paediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices
- Paediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for paediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape
- The stem features open side indicator. Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Five-year warranty