I-PAD NF1200 Semi-Automated External Defibrillator. Provides Simple and Direct Voice Prompts. Disposable LiMnO2 Battery With 120 Shock / 4 Hr Capacity
The I-PAD NF1200 semi-automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED) is designed for use by minimally trained individuals. It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operations. It is lightweight (2.2kg) and battery-powered for maximum portability.
The I-PAD treats the most common causes of sudden cardiac arrest - Ventricular Fibrillation (VF) and Fast Ventricular Tachycardia, which can occur without warning to an individual of any age. The only effective treatment is the application of a defibrillating shock.
- Pad connector guide & LEDs
- The information button guides the user during CPR & troubleshooting
- LED indicating device operational state
- Disposable LiMnO2 battery pack
- IrDA data communication port
- Daily self-tests (hardware, software & battery)
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Energy: 150-200J escalating
- Shock to shock cycle time: < 20 secs (typical)
- Temperature: 10 – 43C (operating), 0 – 50C (standby)
- Minimum capacity: 120 shocks or 4 hours of operating time
- Meets EN179 random & swept sine, road ambulance specification in operating & standby states
- Storage: 40 mins ECG, entire incident events & analysis decisions